Thailand Adventures - Travelogue

Thailand Adventures - Travelogue 


One of my upbeat travel vlogs from my trip to Thailand 


This Vlog is to show people a country which I value, appreciate and love. I planned to kick off my Upbeat Vlog channel with a video that represents who I am and where I grew up. Although not a task from college, I challenged myself with an under 10 minute video over summer. I took inspiration from the famous Vlogger, Casey Neistat, who is known for his funky themed videos.

Although Vlogs tend to be a cliché and anyone and everyone could do it, I wanted to apply my knowledge from studying media in order to help create a certain flare to it. For example, I also used underwater shots, time-lapses, multiple camera angles and music that matched with some of the cuts.


Filmed with: Nikon D5200 and iPhone 6
Edited on iMovie. 

Comments