Short Experiment for teleportation in Adobe After Effects

BTEC Creative Media Production Level 3 Year 2




This was a short video showing my editing skills in Adobe After Effects. It was pure experimenting and learning about the tools used to create a teleport. I not only added in the shockwave effect but also the 3D light sources and playing around with the hues and VC Colour Vibrance. This software has taught me how to add special effects into the films that I create, to make them look more eye-catching and almost realistic. The sound effects were added in afterwards to help bring the short clip to life.

As this was my first attempt at Adobe After Effects, it was a challenge as I was still learning. But I am happy with the outcome.

Camera used: Canon 700D
Edited on: Adobe After Effects

Comments