Hallucinate - Short Film - First Draft







This is the first draft of a short film called Hallucinate. It revolves around a drug that a girl is forced to take. It's almost to test her abilities to handle the side effects of it. This is only the first draft and I do plan to edit the sounds and possibly reshoot.  It was a fun idea to play around with and experiment.

There was no brief for the film. We planned out storyboards, shot lists and a script. It was really interesting to shoot outside of college as my team and I had a similar passion for filming and wanted to see this through and through.

On top of all the other aspects I still need to change, I would like to play around with the lighting and change the colours using the colour grading technique.

We filmed on Canon 100D and 700D.
Edited on Adobe After Effects and Premiere.

Comments